Already have a Username/Password for HUNAFA: Jurnal Studia Islamika?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The paper is between 20 s.d. 25 quarto pages, double spaced, using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, 12 pt.
- The paper is sent to load (1) title, (2) the author's name (without academic degrees), (3) the institution of scientific activities carried out, (4) E-mail, (5) abstract (in Bahasa Indonesia and English), 6) the introduction, (7) discussion, (8) cover, and (9) bibliography.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Abstract written in Indonesian and English between 100-150 words, and keywords between 3-6 words in Indonesian, English or Arabic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.